Diese Seite beschreibt einen historischen Zustand.
Kuschelig is the environment control system of the CCC Goettingen. Here are some pictures:
Der Thermostat muss auf: Manu, 14°C stehen! und wird bei bedarf von brickme auf "burst" geschaltet.
Mittlerweile existieren zwei Stellwerke: Eines für den Hauptraum(3a82), eines für die Küche(3af3). Die Steckerbelegung ist: 1w-nc-gnd-vcc. vcc hängt intern an einem LD33A, sodass keine Battereien benötigt werden. Die Boost-Schaltung erfolgt über direkten Anschluss eines DS2413, gemeinsamer gnd.
Ideas to Control the Valve[Bearbeiten]
The valve is hooked up to a temperature controller. This temperature controller has a 'Boost' button which completely opens the valve for 300 seconds. In detail the controller behaves like this:
- After a startup: The controller has to be configured. To do this, the boost button has to be pressed five times. Then the controller starts to learn how far to move the motor to open or close the valve. Then the controller enters 'automatic' mode.
- Once in automatic mode, pressing the boost button results in the valve being opened for the next 300 seconds. Pressing the boost button again, within these 300 seconds stops the boost mode and the valve is closed. Pressing boost again results in the same behaviour, the valve is again opened for the next 300 seconds.
This boost button is hooked up to a DS2413, which is a switch with a onewire interface. Thus it is possible to press the boost button remotely with two onewire commands. Here is an example with the ethersex onewire master:
brickme:~# ./temp.pl boost Command: 'boost' Connecting... Connected. > 1w list < 1039db0002080097 < 10f965010208006a < 100d17d001080040 < 10cfe181010800dc < 285e7cc70100007b < 28f15bc7010000aa < 3a8220010000006c < OK Ignoring sensor 1039db0002080097 Ignoring sensor 10f965010208006a Ignoring sensor 100d17d001080040 Ignoring sensor 10cfe181010800dc Ignoring sensor 285e7cc70100007b Ignoring sensor 28f15bc7010000aa Toggling DS2413: 3a8220010000006c > 1w ds2413 set 3a8220010000006c 00 < OK > 1w ds2413 set 3a8220010000006c 11 < OK
The device is powered from the 1-wire bus supply, this removes the necessity to replace the batteries once a year. However, resets of the device have to be detected and handled properly to ensure that the boost button works as expected.
To do this, a detect_reboot command has been implemented on the onewire master. When a reset of the uC has occoured since this command was once triggered, this command replies with a 'reboot', otherwise with 'OK'.
Setting the Set Point[Bearbeiten]
One of the ideas to set the Set Point is the spacemaster bot. Setting this value already remotely falls into the scope of the spacemaster and this this matches. Currently, two coarse commands have been implemented:
Marvin: help firstname.lastname@example.org: Available commands: restart, topic, kuschelig, cold
kuschelig sets the temperature to 20 degrees celsius unless the heating was already started (in that case the former value is used), cold to 5 degrees celsius. Furthermore arbitrary temperatures are supported, e.g. 23 °C can be achieved using kuschelig 23. Take care to not set the temperature to above 183 °C - this may damage various soldered circuits (including the spacemaster). The values are written into on the bot server and delivered to the control script running on the space router via HTTP.
Please add email@example.com to your buddy list and contact nase*, alex or sdx23 (join our MUC to do so, see Communication) if you want to be able to control the temperature set point.
Space Control Panel[Bearbeiten]
This is just an idea: One could build some panels which control basic functions of the hackerspace.
How to switch on/off the heating[Bearbeiten]
- Read this page completely
- You must have registered your jabber id with the bot
- Switch on the spacemaster box in the space
- Tell the bot "kuschelig 22" for 22°C
- Tell the bot "cold" some time (hourish) before you're planning to leave
- Switch spacemaster off when you leave. The bot will turn off the heating automatically if you forgot to.
- If in doubt contact Simone Heilmann